simple american rotisserie chicken
Ingredients for marination
- One 3-4 pound chicken.
- All purpose barbecue sauce.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Wash the chicken under cold running water and pat it dry.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the sauce with olive oil until it makes a paste.
- Rub the paste all over chicken, keep the recipe aside for 3-4 hours.
- Now load the chicken onto the spit rod assembly as per manufactures instruction and roast until instant meat reading thermometer registers 175 on inserting it to the thickest part of turkey thighs (usually it takes 20-25 min roasting per pound).